The house provides well sealed premises to put your precious bikes in safety
after riding. Its location is perfect for your bike trips.
The Tarentaise valley has excellent reputation in the cycling world. It is in the Alps that the Tour de France is won! Of course the pros will find plenty of fun to test themselves on the track of "Giants of the road",
The mountain passes
- Col de l'Iseran (2 764 m ) the highest in Europe.
- Col du Petit St Bernard (2 188 m ) a doorway to Italy.
- Col de la Madeleine (1 993 m ) on the mythical road of the Tour de France.
- Cormet de Roselend (1 968 m ) on the Road of big Alpes.
The ski resorts ascents
- Ascent of Peisey-Vallandry on site
- Ascent of La Plagne very close
- Ascent Les Arcs very close
- Climb of Tignes and Val d'Isere
- Ascent to Val Thorens
- Ascent Méribel-Mottaret
- Ascent to Courchevel – altiport
Local cyclists loops
Find the GPS routes and tracks by clicking on the names below.
Some specially dedicated facilities for cyclists (KM check, timing system…) are set up to make you enjoy a little more these mythical environments.
However, no need to be an athlete to discover the Tarentaise with your bike. Many roads and trails allow to wander on routes accessible to all level, adults and children :
- Greenway: 12 km between Aime and Bourg Saint Maurice suitable for family rides along the Isere river. Return possible by the Versant du Soleil route (17 km away – 570 m vertical drop).
- Olympic Valley: between Moûtiers and Albertville, low vertical drop route which crosses the bottom of valley villages.
- aerial roads: From Vulmix to Granier, Bozel in Feissons sur Salins, Sainte Foy Tarentaise Séez Saint Bernard through Montvalezan….
The cyclo-club Bourg-Saint-Maurice organizes every weekend, May to September, rides open to all. Information at the tourist office in Bourg Saint Maurice – 04 79 07 12 57.